Support Call: 485
Subject Mission report pages showing incorrect info
Status Closed
Assigned To FA Joshua Hawkins
Logged By CMDR Jaran "Gunsmoke" Farlance
Logged On Jun 29, 2014
Call Text I know this is probably not of earth shattering importance but we were recently asked to report any bugs we find so thought I'd report two that I've noticed. I'll report them separately. Here is the first.

The mission report screens seem to be showing the wrong CO information for certain squads. For example, at the bottom of the report screen (under squadron scoreboard) for this months XWA ITOD mission found here:-

http://www.rebelsquadrons.org/itod/mission?id=1062

the Red Squadron CO is being reported as 1LT Deadeye instead of CO Ta-Re Djo and the Dagger Squadron CO as LCL Orian LaCarde instead of COL Naes Draw.

Other squadron CO's appear unaffected. I can't say how many are wrong as not all squadrons have reported. I noticed it this morning and know this was working properly so it has only gone wrong recently.
Action History
Jun 29, 2014 I...

I don't have a clue why this isn't working.....

LICAH!!!! HALP!!! I NEED AN ADULT!!!! (ADM Joshua Hawkins)
Jul 01, 2014 ok, I think I fixed it, and I think I figured out what went wrong, but I have no idea why it happened.

Licah: the squadron table was getting the CO column filled with junk for whatever reason. The promotions table uses the CO spot in the roster.. so we'll have to check the squad edit pages and make sure it sets properly. weird. (ADM Joshua Hawkins)